We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to see information we hold about you and to get information about what we do with it;
- in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your permission to our processing of your information, that you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and/or ask that we send it to a third party;
- the right to ask that we correct your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
- in some circumstances, the right to ask that we delete your information. We may continue to keep your information if we’re entitled or required to keep it;
- the right to object to, and to ask that we limit our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to limit our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue and/or to refuse that request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, see ‘Who we are and other important information’ section above.
As with every website, we collect analytics via our website. This is not personal information, but provides us with an overview of demographical data, behavioural data that allows us to understand who, what, why and where our customers are based. This information purely gives us an overview for the purposes of traditional marketing and digital marketing.